SMIT CI Plus VOD CAM
SMIT CI Plus VOD CAM enables operators to provide user friendly interactive VOD services on CI Pluscompliant iDTVs.
With this innovative CAM, viewers can choose their favorite videos such as HD programs,films, sports and news according to individual preference.
SMIT CI Plus VOD CAM can fully protect operators' content and enrich viewers' overall experience.
- Support various VOD systems of different system architectures
- Enable transmission of encrypted stream by different CAS
- Fulfill interactive and personalized UI with MHEG-5 application
- Compatible with CI Plus v1.3
- Support operators’ personalized EPG and extended functions
SMIT HbbTV CAM
SMIT HbbTV CAM enables operators to provide digital pay-TV services based on a HbbTV platform.
The CAM enables VOD services via IP and live programs seamlessly on iDTVs and enhances customers' overall viewing experience.
- CI Plus specification and HbbTV specifications provide CAM and iDTV capabilities to share the resources for each other. i.e.
- CAM uses internet connectivity and MHEG browser in iDTV to access interactive services;
- iDTV application access smart card management in CAM for user identifier, parental control, and etc.
- Operator provides seamless TV experience across broadcast and broadband to end users on common HbbTV compatible iDTVs.
- Operator needs to customize the CAM and the operator HbbTV application only.
- Besides the broadcasting services, operator can provide interactive services, such as VOD, catch up TV, games, interactive ads, and etc.
SMiT USB CAM solution is an innovation to provide more competitive solution, compared to PCMCIA CAM.
The features in USB CAM are the same as PCMCIA CAM.
- USB interface to replace PCMCIA interface.
- Official CAS license integrated, support Irdeto/NDS etc.
- Plug and play.
- Small product to carry.